PedaL Ghana Hub Training
31 July - 8 August, 2019
The training will be hosted collaboratively by the University of Ghana, the Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR) and the entire partnership for Pedagogical Leadership in Africa (PedaL). It will be held in Accra, Ghana from July 31 to August 8, 2019.
Besides, University of Ghana, the workshop aims to train an estimated 120 participants from 12 universities in Ghana as well as four other universities based in West Africa: Ibadan, Lagos, Jos, and Ilorin.
- University of Dar es Salaam Pedagogical Leadership in Africa (PedaL) Cascade Training
- PASGR offices closed for the holidays
- Moi University PedaL Training
- Egerton University PedaL Cascade Workshop
- Pedagogical Leadership in Africa (PedaL)/ African Research Universities Alliance (ARUA)
- SPHEIR Inter-Partnership Impact Enhancement
- PedaL Ghana Hub Training
- Annual Convening on Pedagogy
- Cascade Training University of Ibadan
- UMU, UCU, Gulu University Cascade workshop